|Keep yourself up to date with all the latest announcements from the company.
Our business involved with some potentially hazardous activities, health, safety and environmental impact are high on our agenda. Our attitude towards HSE is further reinforced by the fact that a lot of what we do is done on our client's premises and often under potentially hazardous operating conditions.
We encourage a culture where everybody involved values and assumes responsibility for HSE. Our proactive approach is driven and monitored by HSE committee supported by our senior management team who benchmark and develop performance through audit and awareness initiatives.
Our commitment to ensuring safety and protecting both human and environmental welfare is evidenced by our track record.
In 25 years of continuous service we have had no fatalities and no serious injuries.
Thai Nondestructive Testing Company is committed to :
Thai Nondestructive Testing Company :
- make sure that all activities are conducted in a professional way with appropriate safeguards against exposing employees and general public to risk to their safety health.
- cooperate with all parties to create and promote the safe working environment.
- maintain its responsibilities on society and preserve the environment.
- carry out the work all time in compliance with local and government regulations.
- promote the knowledge and awareness of health, safety and environment matters in which all Thai NDT staff participate in developing of this commitment.
- Conducts its activities and co-operates with all parties in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Keeps and carries out its responsibilities for health, safety and environmental matters through its management team to its employees at all level for implementing this policy in line with client’s HSE Guidelines.
- Establishes working procedures and provides technical information with consideration of proper measures to prevent and protect against any damages on human resources and environment.
- Promotes safety consciousness and familiarization with safety procedures, policy and regulations among its staff through safety meetings, safety induction, and safety training.
The Company considers the occupational safety, health and environment for all levels of employees. Therefore, theCommittee of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment has been formed for the purpose of determining the policies, the practical guidelines and follow up with practical operations. The Committee will organize monthly meetings in order to summarize the procedures according to the policies and report any accidents occurred from work. To prepare the work procedures documents, provide technical information within the appropriate boundaries to prevent any damages that may be done to the human resources and the environment are as well. In addition, the Committee will arrange safety training such as the radiation safety training to the employees and the customers, emergency radiation drills, safety driving training course, basic fire-fighting and fire evacuation drill, including giving constant and continuing advice to the employees, emphasizing on working based on occupational ethics and morals, provide safety system during work for employees and the general public involved to guarantee the health and safety issue, provide annual health check-up for the employees and also provide the illumination measurement so that the value is according to the labour ministerial regulations.
The incidents from works were illiminated by protection and prevention measurement for non re-occurence.
For the compliance to the HSE prctices and policies, the Company won the award for ‘Best Provincial Company for Safety, Occupational Health and Working Environment of 2015’ from .
- “The Department of Labor Protection and Welfare”, Ministry of Labor.
- The honorable award for “Safe Workplace” in celebration of HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn 60th anniversary from the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare, Ministry of Labor.
- The Silver Awards” from no accidents without a lost time injury for 938 days from working in the Ichthys Project.
We at TNDT would like to solicit your feedback in regards to our Health, Safety, and Environmental performance. We will do all that we can to address all concerns as quickly and completely as possible.
All comments, concerns, or questions on our Environmental performance can be directed specifically to email@example.com. We encourage you to take a moment and contact us.